Note from Developer

This board is for all support, suggestions, and maybe even complaints.
paulmiller
Site Admin

Note from Developer

Post by paulmiller » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:32 pm

Hey all,

First of all, thank you for buying my app, or at least considering it by visiting this page. Second, please accept my apologies for its current state. When I initially released the app, my thought was to get it out to the store so it could start being used, then I will continuously update and improve it. Well... I let it sit for a long time. One of the things I hated about the app the most was the scoring page. I finally got sick of it enough to do something about it. While it's not perfect, it's much better than before (hopefully you think so too!). Now, it's time to focus on improving the app as a whole.

I currently have the price of the app at $0.99 because of the 64 bit issue. I will raise the price back up when it is fixed.

Here are a list of things I know need attention.
  • Editing/Deleting Leagues
  • Editing/Deleting Teams
  • Making the general navigation better
  • Score page still needs some enhancements, particularly with iPhones
  • Current build works on 64 bit devices only. I did this to avoid supporting iPhone 4 sized devices (screen real estate is hard to deal with on the scoring page). However, I realize I excluded iPad 4th Gens in the process. I will fix this faux pas as soon as possible. I currently have the price of the app at $0.99 because of the 64 bit issue. I will raise the price back up when it is fixed.
Some features I plan to implement
  • A tutorial for how to use the app
  • Creation of an APA scoresheet after a match, which can then be saved as PDF or emailed to league
  • Player game history when you visit a player's page

Please use this forum to suggest improvements, report bugs, ask for help, and maybe the occasional props to me for attempting to make a good app for keeping score in 9 ball APA. :D